PHOENIX RANGE RULES
1. Range Officers must be present at all times.
2. No alcohol or drugs are permitted at the range at any time.
3. No hunting or trespassing permitted at any time.
4. Inexperienced shooters must advise the Range Officers of same.
5. Eye and ear protection are required for all shooters and guests.
6. All firearms must be unloaded and cased when brought to the range.
These cased firearms and range bags are to be placed on the Safe Area Table when
7. The Member or Guest sign-in sheet must be signed by all shooters and guests,
8. Shooters must wait for permission to approach the shooting benches.
9. All firearms are to be unloaded and cased while being taken to or from the shooting benches.
10. Only one firearm is to be on the shooting bench at any time. All other handguns
are to be kept, unloaded with the action open, on the lower shelf and other
rifles in a case on the Safe Area Table.
11. When Cease Fire is called; all firearms on the line are to be unloaded, with
actions open, clips or magazines out, placed on the shooting bench and shooters are to step
behind the red line.
Do not go down range until the Range Officer declares the range COLD and gives permission to do so.
12. No firearms are to be moved or handled when the range is COLD.
13. No firearms are to be fired from behind the red line.
14. Handling a firearm in a careless manner will not be tolerated. No quick draw
or shooting from the hip.
15. Shoot only at your own target. Do not shoot at any elevation
that would permit the bullet to go over the backstop.
16. If you plan on shooting “Rapid Fire” or Full Auto, notify the Range Officers and
you will be permitted to do so at the Range Officer’s discretion.
17. Before leaving the range you must pick up all of your brass.
18. All Range Officer’s commands and Range Rules must be accepted at this range.
Challenge to any rule or Range Officer command may be made in writing to
Chief Range Officer - Phoenix Gun Club
PO Box 10432
Brooksville FL 34603